martes, 1 de julio de 2014

Rainbow Dash Gangbang!

Heya ^__^ 

I just wanted to say I'm going to take a two weeks break and I feel so happy!! I haven't had vacations since.... mmmm can't remember! I feel as excited as a little girl in a candy store.. just like Rainbow Dash, she loves sweet lollipops and popsicles, see? yummy!! I truly enjoyed creating this piece!! Anyone want a taste? mmmmm I'd like to taste all these caramel cocks but also... I'd like to bite Dash's breasts and nipples... Her nipples surely would taste like a strawberry jelly bean *__* 

Also, I thought that it would be a shame wasting the sketch I did for this failed commission and it inspired me for this quick picture, so I hope you really enjoy this funny scene. I know it isn't so complex as a commissioned scene, but I put a lot of affection on it to offering it to you all, in order to doing less hard the waiting until my return hahaha ^___^ I'll be back mid-July, with the next Bimbo scene :D  

Take care and be naughty in my absence ;)






9 comentarios:

  1. must be the yummiest candy there is! :)
    I would have some...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hahaha I'd like to taste it too :P Thanks for comment and glad you like this ^___^

      Eliminar
  2. Sugar
    Ah, honey, honey
    You are my candy girl
    And you got me wanting you *sing*

    What a sexy candy girl. I like her blue skin color and of course her red door to heaven. *g* The color fits so well together.

    The Futa Version is great too. Her cock looks so sweet like an candystick.
    very nice drawing
    I wish you happy holidays. ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Heya Shion!!! Thanks a lot for comment hahaha, really glad you like this piece so much ^___^ hope you find her so tasty as me :P
      Futa version was absolutely necessary haha, and yes, I agree with you, her cock looks like a strawberry lollipop *___* I'd like to taste it...

      Thank you very much for your nice wishes too, I will have a lot of fun and beach enjoyment *____*

      Eliminar
  3. Well,have a nice break and come back with lots of ideas! I liked of the art...maybe she enjoy some chocolate pussy? Well,i have some milk in my balls, Vianca do you think she would like to taste? I'll try to save some to your new works in july.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for your good wishes!! Definitely I need a break, but I'll keep on contact trough my Tumblr ^__^
      Glad you like this piece and yeah, she surely would enjoy a chocolate pussy if she would find one to taste it. Also, I'm sure she would love to taste your milk hahaha She looks naughty enough, so I guess she would love to taste a lot of milk hahaha :P
      Thanks for comment and visiting my blog

      Eliminar
  4. Highly original interpretation ^^
    Wonderful picture, I hope to continue this topic.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas

    1. Thanks a lot, glad you like it!! I'm not really into MLP, but maybe I'll work on a this topic again if someone would commission it :)
      Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Eliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar